Southern Utah University - Graduated, MFA Arts Administration - Aug 2022
Utah State University - Graduated, BFA Theatre Design/Tech - May 2019
Tuacahn High School for the Performing Arts - Graduated, Diploma Music Dance Theatre - May 2012
Stage Management Administrative Assistant, Utah Shakespeare Festival, Cedar City UT April 2023 - Present
• Coordinated the daily schedules of the 70+ acting company and 16 stage managers including daily calls, costume fittings, interdepartmental meetings, secondary rehearsals, additional events, and travel notices.
• Oversaw the building and room schedule for the festival including 3 performance spaces, 3 rehearsal spaces, and 27 meeting and secondary spaces.
Tour Manager, Utah Shakespeare Festival, Cedar City UT November 2022 - April 2023
• Scheduled performances for secondary schools and communities throughout Utah, resulting in reaching more than 2,500 students and community members with mental health resources.
• Managed and monitored budget for $195,000 effort including lodging, transportation, personnel, supplies, and additional resources.
Annual Giving Manager, Pioneer Theatre Company, Salt Lake City UT September 2022 - October 2022
• Prepared and distributed solicitation for annual donors in alignment with assigned portfolio.
• Updated Salesforce and Theatre Manager CRMs to reflect new information.
Remote Production Overhire, Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington DC May 2022 - September 2022
• Drafted production riders for designers and stage managers.
Prospect Development & Office Manager, Southern Utah University, Cedar City UT September 2021 - September 2022
• Identified and researched prospects and current donors, compiling and preparing research portfolios for use by our directors of development and advancement team, resulting in increased donated funds.
• Supported Vice President of Advancement & Enrollment Management as an Executive Assistant, coordinating important meetings and collaborating with other departments under Vice President’s purview.
• Served University President and Executive Director of Development & Government Relations as a legislative assistant, resulting in a $19.5 million appropriation in capital development funds to remodel an aging Music Building.
Office Manager, Southern Utah University, Cedar City UT May 2021 - September 2021
• Hosted donors, visiting artists, guests, and employment candidates attending University functions, interviews, and engaging with University leadership.
• Prepared receipts, thank you letters, and other correspondence to donors and University stakeholders.
Graduate Assistant, Southern Utah University, Cedar City UT September 2020 - September 2021
• Executed groundbreaking celebration of University’s Academic Classroom Building.
•Researched and compared past records, resulting in the formal acknowledgement of donated art works valued at $250,000.
•Accompanied the University President and Executive Director of Government Relations while advocating for the granted $61 million appropriation from the Utah State Legislative 2021 Session for the University’s Academic Classroom Building.
2023 Season - Stage Management Administrative Assistant/Scheduler; Tanya Searle, AEA-PSM Utah Shakespeare Festival
Every Brilliant Thing (2023 Tour) - Tour Manager; Stewart Shelley, Associate Education Dir. Utah Shakespeare Festival
Every Brilliant Thing (2019-2020 Tour) - Tour Manager; Michael Bahr, Education Dir. Utah Shakespeare Festival
Every Brilliant Thing - Production Asst.; Jade Bruno, AEA-SM Utah Shakespeare Festival
Twelfth Night - Production Asst.; Jade Bruno, AEA-SM Utah Shakespeare Festival
Mamma Mia! - Production Asst.; Ellen Beltramo, AEA-PSM Pacific Conservatory Theatre
Hunchback of Notre Dame - Production Asst.; Ellen Beltramo, AEA-PSM Pacific Conservatory Theatre
Part of the Story, Staged Rdg - Stage Manager; Robin Wilks-Dunn, Dir. Salt Lake Acting Company
Related Experience & Honors
• QPR-trained Gatekeeper, QPR Institute, 2023-2026
• Outstanding Senior, Caine College of the Arts-Utah State University, 2019
• Caine Scholar for Excellence, Utah State University, 2018-2019
• Seely-Hinckley Scholarship Recipient, Utah State University, 2016-2017